It’s 12 days to Christmas and the food on our plates looks better and better!
Today we have prepared for you some pasta with sun-dried tomato paste, broccoli, mushrooms and pine nuts.
Really nice tagliatelle that are gently laying onto your plate, waiting to be enjoyed! This silky pasta is the perfect dinner accompanied by a glass of red wine.
It is very tasty! Of course I would say that – but you really need to try it for yourself! Very fulfilling and good-looking.
It takes literally 10 minutes to prepare and is always a winner.
And here’s the recipe for you.
- 250 gr fresh vegan pasta
- 150 gr broccoli
- 150 gr mushrooms
- 10 gr roasted pine nuts
- 2 tsp of sun-dried tomato paste
- 50 gr cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil leaves
- salt, pepper
- Start by cooking the mushrooms in a hot pan, for about 3 minutes, and then add the broccoli and season well
- Cook for another 3 minutes and then start by boiling the pasta so it will be ready at the same time with your vegetables and you can synchronize the process at the end
- When the pasta is ready, add to the pan with the mushrooms and broccoli and now you can put the sun-dried tomato paste into action
- Stir the pasta nicely and after 2 minutes it should be done
- When you serve it on the plate, sprinkle with the roasted pine nuts, fresh basil and some fresh cherry tomatoes
It’s really love at first sight with that tagliatelle!
If you want to spice up the things a bit, you can add some chili powder like I did. It’s a gentle dish with a spicy hint that makes the cold nights warmer.
I will now leave you guys – keep being inspired and enjoy cooking!
See you soon!