We have a great recipe for you – an apple strudel. A very basic and quick dessert.
Fresh, crunchy and scrumptious!
It’s ready in exactly 10 minutes and it looks astounding.
- For the base:
- 200 gr biscuits
- 1 banana
- 50 ml water
- For the filling:
- 6 pink lady apples
- 100 gr walnuts
- powdered sugar
- lemon zest
- Make the base by crushing the biscuits as much as you can and mix in the banana pureed with the water
- Spread the base into a cake tin and push down with a spoon so it becomes nice and firm
- Grate the apples and put them in a cloth. Start squeezing the juice out of the apples and keep it for something else - you don't need it for this recipe
- When the apples are nice and almost dry - mix them with the crushed walnuts, cinnamon, powdered sugar and lemon zest
- That's all you need to do for the filling
- Now you can layer it on top of the biscuit base and leave it in the fridge for 1 hour
I also created a pin for all the Pinterest users.
Feel free to start pinning as much as you want!
Thank you very much for stopping by – see you soon 🙂