Hi guys! How is everybody going?
We have a special announcement for you today! If you subscribe now to our website (you can do this by entering your name and email and press the subscribe button on our blog), you will get our mini eBook “Top 5” for FREE!!!
So, hurry up and have a look at our best recipes for 2017!
Today, in 2018, we have prepared delicious stuffed mushrooms with quinoa, mushrooms, sweetcorn and fresh thyme. It takes 10 minutes and 5 ingredients only!
So easy and so healthy!
Mushrooms provide you with a lean proteins source as they have zero cholesterol, fats and very low carbohydrates. The Pharaohs prized mushrooms as a delicacy, and the Greeks believed that mushrooms provided strength for warriors in battle. The Romans regarded mushrooms as a gift from God and served them only on festive occasions, while the Chinese treasured them as a health food. They contain vitamin D and are the only fruit or vegetable source of this critical vitamin. Like humans, mushrooms produce vitamin D when in sunlight.
And that’s enough fun facts for the mushrooms, let me now show you how ours look like.
And here’s the quick recipe.
- 3 big mushrooms
- 100 gr quinoa
- 50 gr cherry tomatoes
- 50 gr sweetcorn
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- Cut off the stems of the mushrooms
- Season them with salt and pepper and cook them in the oven, 180 degrees, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook your quinoa, according to the package instructions.
- When it's ready - mix it with the tomatoes and the sweetcorn and season with salt and pepper.
- Take out the ready mushrooms and stuff them with the quinoa salad.
- Sprinkle the fresh thyme around.
That’s how it’s done! It’s a gorgeous appetizer, that’s full of proteins and maximum flavor – a good combination of sweet and salty.
And one more time – don’t forget to Subscribe to our blog, so you can get our mini eBook “Top 5” for FREE!!!
Thanks for being with us today – see you soon!