Hello guys! I hope you are doing well. I have a special dessert for you today.
I prepared this one for my family, while I was on my holiday, back home. It was last week. (I am currently working on a post, about my time off. I shot lots of food…. ) They loved it – you will love it too! It’s light, attractive and really tasty. My mother said, that it goes really well with a glass of wine. My father destroyed it in seconds.
It’s a crowd-pleaser, that you can prepare in less than 10 minutes. I advise you to serve it exactly like on the picture – in a nice whisky glass. The different way of serving food, grabs the attention really fast. And about the combination of tastes – trust me. You will see happy faces, when you distribute it around the table.
Let’s move on to the recipe.
- 300 gr mascarpone cheese
- 200 ml double cream
- 50 gr biscuits (we used McVitie's Digestive)
- 20 gr butter
- 50 gr brown sugar
- 150 gr fresh strawberries
- 50 gr dark chocolate
- Whip the mascarpone and the double cream, with the brown sugar, until soft peaks form.
- Crush the biscuits, and add hot melted butter to them - mix nicely.
- Cut the strawberries into your preferred shape and grate the dark chocolate.
- Serve as shown on the picture.
Yes, it’s that easy. Preparation is basic, you just have to pay more attention to the presentation.
Thank you for stopping by our recipe.
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow, because our new Instafoodie guest will be waiting for you.
Bye bye food lovers!