Hello guys! I hope it goes well for you. Welcome to our new recipe.
Today we have prepared for you a nice and fluffy white rice with crayfish, king prawns, mushrooms and garden peas. Wow!!! What a nice result. It’s really tasty!
It’s good to improvise sometimes, and it’s very important not to be scared of trying new products. They could be a bit more expensive but they are fully worth it – trust me. Don’t be scared of trying all the types of meat, seafood or vegetables. You may fall in love with some of them and bring them to your everyday menu.
The way I feel about crayfish now, is completely different than before. I have never tried it, it was “too expensive” for me. When I did my first bite into it, I was nicely surprised. I love experimenting with food, and I appreciate all of the products that are capable of surprising me.
So, yesterday I was wondering what to cook for dinner, and the thing that came up to my mind was seafood rice. I went to the shop and bought some king prawns, crayfish tail meat, mushrooms and garden peas. The color of the crayfish tail meat was the thing that got me attracted to it – dark red. I knew that it was going to look beautiful at the end.
- 250 gr boiled rice
- 100 gr mushrooms
- 50 gr garden peas
- 150 gr king prawns (cooked)
- 100 gr crayfish tail meat (cooked)
- salt, pepper
- Use a medium hot pan, to melt some butter in, and start by cooking your mushrooms in. When they are halfway ready, you can add the garden peas and season nicely with salt and pepper.
- Leave it to cook for another 2-3 minutes and then add the cooked king prawns and the crayfish tail meat to the pan.
- Season with some garlic powder, fresh parsley and salt.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then add the boiled rice.
- Season again, add a little bit of water and butter and cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes. Cook on a low heat.
- Your seafood rice is ready.
- Adding water to your rice, will keep it moist and will create a little bit of sauce, that helps to blend all of the tastes together.
It’s a good idea, for a quick lunch or dinner. This goes nice with a glass of white wine.
I hope you enjoyed our recipe. See you soon food lovers!
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow, for our new instafoodie guest.