The time for this week’s recipe has come! The dish that I am going to present to you now deserves a place in a high-class restaurant’s dinner menu! The combination of all of these flavors is striking! I really got amazed when I first tasted it. I love surprising myself. Well.. let’s get it on!
All of the things that you see in this plate – the beef, the pine nuts, the rocket, the cherry tomatoes, the parmesan cheese…. they all have remarkable tastes. The good thing is – you don’t have to put so much effort into it, the products know their job.
Pine nuts are an excellent source of B-complex group of vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine) and folates.
Rocket contains beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin, all of which are being studied for their role as antioxidants or in the prevention of diseases like cancer and macular degeneration.
Just take a look.
Spectacular, splendid, superb, wonderful, impressive, awesome, amazing, stunning, breathtaking, incredible, sensational, fabulous………. ok… stop!
We are in love with this beauty! Another good things is, that this food is high in nutrients. You don’t have unnecessary fats… no unneeded sugars…. it’s all good! To be honest, this serving was just enough for me, and I eat a lot.
Let’s move on to the recipe.
- 500 gr rib-eye beef steak
- 20 gr fresh rocket
- 50 gr cherry tomatoes
- 10 gr toasted pine nuts
- 10 gr parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
- To cook the steak, you need to season it first with salt and pepper.
- Cook it in a hot pan, with just a touch of olive oil. Depending on your desired meat temperature, cooking time will vary. I cooked it medium well, which took me around 2-3 minutes per side, on a really hot pan.
- All the other products have to be arranged in the plate, waiting for the juicy slices of the steak to be put next to them.
- Put the beef slices on top of the rocket and sprinkle with pine nuts and parmesan.
- We used chives for the decoration.
Yes… that’s how easy it is. When you have everything prepared, it might take you less than 15 minutes to cook this exquisite dish.
I hope you can surprise yourselves as I did. Really fast, no special skills needed, you just need to choose the products with the highest quality. The most natural ones. The most important thing in cooking is to use the freshest produce out there.
Thank you very much for checking out my recipe, I hope I was helpful enough. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Bye bye food lovers!