We are back!
After a short holiday – here we are with another amazing recipe. I just couldn’t wait until I come back to you guys 🙂 Having a short break is always nice – highly recommended!
Today we have prepared for you oatmeal cookies with coconut oil and blueberries. These are, HONESTLY, the best vegan cookies that I have ever had!
Just have a look at them.
I really never expected to have such great cookies, made by myself 🙂
Isn’t this the perfect lunch treat?
Let me show you the recipe.
- 100 gr soften coconut oil
- 150 gr dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 vegan egg (1 tbsp of milled flax seeds mixed with 3 tbsp of cold water)
- 140 gr all purpose flour
- 100 gr of rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100 gr blueberries
- In a large mixing bowl of an electric mixer beat together soften coconut oil (or butter) and brown sugar until smooth. Add in egg and vanilla and beat again for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Add the flour, oats, mixture, baking soda, and salt to the mixing bowl with everything else. Mix with the electric mixer until combined.
- Slowly fold in the blueberries with a wooden spoon. Cover & refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm the dough. This is especially important if you use coconut oil so the cookies don't spread too much. Drop round balls of cookie dough onto a lined/greased cookie sheet. Push the balls down slightly.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes at 350°F/180C or until edges just begin to turn golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on baking sheet so that they can firm up a bit. Transfer to a wire rack to allow cookies to cool completely.
The recipe comes from https://www.asaucykitchen.com/
Make sure you go and check this food blog – it has awesome ideas!
Thanks for being with us guys – see you soon!