Author: Top Food Facts
Recipe type: Dessert
Cuisine: Top Food Facts
An amazing, no need to bake, cheesecake with fresh passion fruit juice and delicious white chocolate
- 400 gr cream cheese
- 200 gr white chocolate
- 300 ml double cream
- vanilla essence
- 250 gr biscuits
- 100 gr butter
- 50 gr sugar
- 5-6 passion fruits
- 5 gr gelatin
- For the cake crust you just simply crush the biscuits in the smallest possible parts, and then you mix them with the melted butter and the sugar, very nicely. Spread it all over your cake tin and put it inside the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Beat the cheese with the melted white chocolate and add a little bit of vanilla essence.
- Put aside and start with beating the double cream until thick.
- Mix the cheese mixture and the cream gently, with a wooden spoon. Transfer the ready mixture over the crust and put in the fridge.
- Put the passion fruit juice into a small sauce pan and mix with the gelatin. Heat it up for 3-4 minutes. Let it cool. Then pour it over the cheesecake and let it stay for the next 4 hours inside.
Enjoy this delicious food! Top Food Facts will continue to surprise you with magestic recipes. See you soon!