Happy New Year everyone! And happy veganuary to all of you that decided to take part of it.
Keep smiling and make the world a better place – it’s never too late to start changing.
This is the first post for 2018 – and it’s sweet!
A very good way to start the new year is to make these stuffed truffles with peanut butter and white chocolate fudge.
The first thing that you need to do is to melt your vegan white chocolate with peanut butter, in the microwave. It takes around 1 minute, taking it out every 20 seconds and mix so it doesn’t burn. Then you need to put this in the fridge, for about 30 minutes, so it cools down and becomes thick. Now you can easily start forming small balls and put them in a plate. When you have your balls ready, put them in the fridge and you can start melting the dark chocolate (the same procedure like the white chocolate and peanut butter). The next thing you have to do is take out the balls from the fridge and dip them one by one into the melted chocolate. Lay them on a tray with some baking paper and when they are all ready put the tray in the fridge so the outer layer cools down fast and it completely covers the filling.
That’s how my tray looked like.
I melted some more white chocolate and I decorated them a bit more so they look even more appetizing.
When you eat them, there’s a crunch on the outside and soft fudge in the middle. They are very good and super impressive. Invite some friends over and share with them. It’s not something that needs to be kept as a secret. You will definitely shock them with your skills.
While I was shooting I just couldn’t resist biting one of them off. So now you can actually see how beautiful they are on the inside.
We also made a chocolate box that will hold them and make them even more attractive.
I really hope that you like our first recipe of the year. What do you think? When are you going to make them? Please send us some pictures when you have them ready.
We also created a nice collage for all of the Pinterest users.
And here’s the recipe with the exact quantities that you need to make 8 truffles.
- 50 gr white chocolate (vegan)
- 50 gr peanut butter
- 50 gr dark chocolate (vegan)
- Melt the white chocolate and the peanut butter in the microwave for about 1 minute, taking them out and mix every 20 seconds, so it doesn't burn.
- Put the mix in the fridge in order to cool down and it's easier to work with
- When the white chocolate and peanut butter mix is thick enough you can start shaping small balls and place them back in the fridge
- Melt the dark chocolate using the same method with the microwave
- Take the balls out of the fridge and dip them one by one in the melted chocolate
- Place the ready truffles in a tray with baking paper and put them in the fridge
- They need to stay there for another 15 minutes so the outer layer thickens
Have a good day friends!
See you soon!