Hello everybody! We are ready with our new delicious meal. I still haven’t finished my portion, and I already want to share the recipe with you. This is just another easy and quick lunch that you will learn how to make in a few minutes.
As our regular readers know, we LOVE pasta! If you are new, let me tell you – most of the food we eat is pasta. The amount of improvisation in a pasta recipe is enormous. This is what we like about it. You will never go wrong with your sauce, it’s all the things you like, combined into one whole awesomeness!
Our new recipe is this cute ham and cheese pasta.
Get ready now, let’s go in the kitchen together. Prepare a pot with boiling water, a chopping board, a colander and a frying pan.
- 100 gr ham
- 100 gr cheese (any soft cheese you like, we used Gouda cheese)
- 250 gr pasta (your favorite shape)
- 100 ml double cream
- salt, pepper
- Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the package
- In the frying pan, prepare the sauce, by first tossing in the cubed ham
- After 2-3 minutes add the double cream and season with salt and pepper
- Then add the ready pasta and sprinkle the cheese all over
- Let it cook for another 2 minutes and serve
This is a very popular dish, just because of its simplicity and taste. Don’t you dare not to try this one! You can also add mushrooms to your sauce or a vegetable that you like ( broccoli, asparagus etc.)
Stay tuned for more. Don’t forget to subscribe to our site by filling up your email address at the bottom of the page.
And if you want to see some more pasta recipes, here you go:
See you soon food lovers!
Top Food Facts