Ohhh… how we just looove eating noodles. We love our noodles with meat, vegetables and lots of soy sauce. Wow… this soy sauce gives a great smell and color of your meal. As soon as you put it in the hot wok, you feel the amazing aroma, coming out of it. All the ingredients inside get immediately well seasoned and colored. The combination of the buttery soft mushrooms, the tender chicken thighs and the crunchy fresh broccoli is amazing!
We like using chicken thighs because they are much softer than the chicken breasts and they absorb the flavor easily.
Ok, let’s get it on.
- 250 gr fillet of chicken thighs
- 150 gr mushrooms
- 200 gr broccoli
- 350 gr fresh egg noodles
- soy sauce
- salt, black pepper
- Put vegetable oil inside your wok and heat it up nicely
- You can start by frying your cubed chicken. Season it nicely with soy sauce and black pepper.
- When the chicken is almost ready, toss in the mushrooms and broccoli.
- Season again with soy sauce and black pepper.
- After 5-6 minutes, when everything is well cooked, add the noodles and season with soy sauce and salt.
- Sautee everything together for another 3-4 minutes.
- Now your noodles are done! Enjoy them!
If you want to see what else you can do with egg noodles – click here!