Christmas is almost here! Being distracted by so many other things in our busy schedules we have actually forgotten how fast time flies.
Now take a deep breath and think about what happened this past year in your life. What changed? Was it good or bad? How can you make the next one better? Just focus on your interests and follow your biggest desires. Nothing makes you happier than seeing love around you so start giving. Christmas is all about giving love to our closest people. I have one tiny idea that can really make your holiday table look very festive.
I have prepared these gorgeous vegan brownies with white chocolate and matcha frosting – and I was literally blown away. They are so tasty! I have never thought that a vegan brownie could taste that way.
The recipe is finally here. So many people have already asked us about it. Here we go.
- 250 gr plain flour
- 60 gr of pure cocoa powder
- 200 gr sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 250 ml water
- 200 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 70 gr vegan white chocolate
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- the seeds of 1 pomegranate
- Mix all the dry ingredients ( push them through a sieve first, so you get rid of any lumps )
- Add the water, oil and the vanilla
- Mix until well combined and transfer into a baking tray
- Bake on 180 degrees, for 25-30 minutes
- Leave them to cool down for 10 minutes, before cutting into portions
- For the frosting - simply melt the chocolate and mix in 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and enjoy
The flavor is seriously good! I am sure that this will be one of the highlights on your Christmas table. And they are vegan!!! We already discussed a lot about being vegan with some of the biggest instagram influencers on our category Why Vegan.
Before taking one of the photos, I just couldn’t resist and I took a bite.
Stay tuned for more festive recipes on our page.
I will now leave you browsing for other ideas to put on your holiday menus.
Have a nice day and I hope to see you back again on our website.