Woooowww… just look at this juicy, good-looking and delicious drumsticks! And these golden fresh potatoes surrounding them… no words to explain! As you know, all of our recipes are very easy and they don’t take so much time. And this one, like many others, is not very expensive. It is the much healthier version of the classic chicken and chips that is greasy and your stomach hurts after you eat it and….. that’s enough. Let’s forget about the bad food and come back to this post 🙂
And now the secret….the chicken is coated in flour, mixed with many spices. The flour gives the drumsticks that crispy and very tasty skin, and the sauce that is formed after the cooking is gently thickened and delicious.
Now, after you saw how it looks like I know that you want to learn how it’s made. So let’s not waste our time and follow the recipe and the simple instructions below.
- 5-6 drumsticks
- 350 gr fresh potatoes
- For the flour mix:
- all-purpose flour, sweet paprika, salt, pepper, oregano
- Make your flour mix and toss the drumsticks inside so you coat them well
- Cut the potatoes halfway and place them in a casserole
- Season them with salt, pepper and oregano
- Place the drumsticks on top of the potatoes
- Lightly butter the chicken and potatoes and add just a little bit of butter
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes on 220 celsius
Ok, now when you know how to make it, I can sit down and relax. Enjoy your amazing food and never stop cooking!
Have a good weekend food lovers!