Hello everyone! We are so happy to share with you today our matcha bites! We have partnered with Soar Organics to create this recipe. They are sooo lovely 🙂
These tiny green sweet spheres of goodness are very easy to prepare. And really fast as well. All of the ingredients are insanely healthy – this makes it a guilt-free delight.
The matcha powder that we used for this recipe has a nice story. The company’s main mission is to offer fully organic and plant-based products in a respectful and sustainable manner. Soar Organics takes pride in sourcing certified organic matcha directly from a producer in Japan, as opposed to obtaining product through a wholesaler.
We recommend that you start including matcha in your daily life because it’s good for a number of things:
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
It has a very interesting taste and the color is beautiful green.
You can have it with hot water, any type of milk or added to desserts, dressings, sauces, frostings etc. What we did is we added matcha powder to our energy bites with oats, hazelnuts and coconut oil – WOW!!! Have a look guys.
Here’s the recipe.
- 50 gr oats (or oat flour)
- 50 gr ground hazelnuts
- 1 tsp of flaxseeds
- 3 g matcha powder
- 30 gr melted coconut oil
- 30 gr maple syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Add all the dry ingredients into a bowl
- Add the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix everything nicely
- Start forming your balls, rolling them in your hands, and put in a tray
- If you want them to be a bit firmer, keep them in the fridge
It literally takes 2 minutes to make the mixture, and then another 5 to roll them and they are ready to eat.
We really hope that you will try them out. It’s a great snack for anytime of the day, and they bring diversity in your stomach 🙂
We would like to thank Soar Organics for partnering with us – it was a pleasure! Thank you for the delicious matcha, we will keep creating with it.
And thank you guys for being with us again – see you soon 🙂