What a sweet day it is today! We have prepared for you a very easy vegan recipe for the super famous chocolate chip cookies. They are so delicious guys!
You mix the batter in one bowl, no mixer needed, you cook the cookies for 12 minutes and you need 7 very common ingredients that you should always have at home.
And the final result is astonishing!
The chocolate chip cookie was invented by the American chef Ruth Graves Wakefield and chef Sue Brides in 1938. She invented the recipe during the period when she owned the Toll House Inn, in Whitman, Massachusetts. In this era, the Toll House Inn was a popular restaurant that featured home cooking.
Wakefield’s cookbook, Toll House Tried and True Recipes, was first published in 1936 by M. Barrows & Company, New York. The 1938 edition of the cookbook was the first to include the recipe “Toll House Chocolate Crunch Cookie” which rapidly became a favorite cookie in American homes.
Thanks Wikipedia 🙂
Are you ready to learn how to prepare this World Famous cookies now? The best part is that our recipe is vegan.
Have a look.
- 120 gr all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup (160g) maple syrup
- 1 cup (256g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (180g) dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 190 celsius (375 F) and line 2 pans with baking paper
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt to a large bowl in whisk well
- To the same bowl, add the syrup, peanut butter, vanilla and chocolate chips and mix everything nicely, using a wooden spoon.
- Stir for about 2 minutes, until the dough becomes thick
- Form balls using 2 tbsp for each of them and place them in the trays, leaving some space between them so they don't stick to each other when they rise during baking
- Flatten each cookie and bake for 12 minutes
- When you take them out, leave on a cooling rack and let them rest for 10 minutes, before eating
Enjoy them guys – they are so gooey and sweet….
We hope that this post was useful in some way for you today 🙂
And if you really love baking cookies – click here and you will see how to prepare these oat blueberry cookies.
Thank you so much for being with us today – see you soon!